Monday, 10 December 2012

Home Based Business System


I have a special treat today because I'm in answering the
below question I'm going to reveal on of my biggest secrets
to success when it comes to online lead generation for your
network marketing business.

" Etc, articles, newsletter ads, should I start with pay per click, "What is the best place to start generating traffic online?

My response:

Perfect question!

With so many
options where do I go first? I know this is topic that has many confused.

. . To answer this question directly .

You should always start with what has you most excited.

Learn all you can about it and get
started testing. Then go there first, if you are really interested in pay per click marketing.

Last night in our weekly Power Prospecting System training
call I actually spent an hour on the basics of pay per click
marketing so for me it's fresh in my mind.

If that is the direction you want to go first then a few
tips:

Spend most of your time on researching the RIGHT keywords 1.

Forget about generic keywords like "network marketing" 2.

To be highly relevant to your ads, if you're using
Google Adwords, make sure you set up your adgroups. 3.

If any of your campaigns
fall below it just turn it off, set a threshold for response. 4.

Now here is what I would say about traffic generation in
general.

So
don't expect the results you get with one method to exactly
match those of another method, not all traffic generation sources are created equal.

The principle is the more targeted the marketing campaign
the higher the response will be.

Now to share one of my largest secrets to success with
online lead generation:

NEVER stop at just one traffic generation technique.

One is the MOST dangerous number in your business.

. . And here is why , your traffic generation efforts should always be a mix of
several methods.

Your traffic generation efforts are the foundation of your
business and you want your foundation to be strong and
stable to stand up through the test of time.

But it's also dangerous, if you focus on just pay per click marketing and get really
really good at it that's great.

If anything every happens to the WAY pay per click is done
your business and lead flow will be drastically effected.

It's better to be proficient at several different strategies
than an expert at one as far as lead generation goes.

Set that up on semi autopilot and
start learning a new traffic generation method like article
marketing, once
you get profitable and pulling the type of leads that join
your business regularly, so if you were to start with pay per click marketing.

Through time you'll have passive traffic coming to you from
all over the place and if one traffic source fails or
suddenly changes who cares you have 8 other streams of
traffic.

That's the way you want it.

Although I've never really seen it spoken about
in any book I've personally read on marketing has proven
highly successful for me and his given me piece of mind when
the unexpected does happen in the dynamic world of internet
network marketing, this method.

Put it into practice, this IS the biggest secret I can tell you and that I
practice for lead generation.

And just watch what starts to happen in your business, and a fifth, and a fourth, and a third, and add a second, get proficient, start with one traffic generation method.

. . For more information follow the links in the resource box
below .

No comments:

Post a Comment